Sunday, May 16, 2010

Target Printables

I have gotten to where I don't check the Target coupons much anymore, the sales have been boring lately and even when scanning other people's posts on Target I am never super excited.  Well today I was searching the net for coupons before I head shopping and decided to head over to Target.com to check them out.  SOOO glad I did!!!  That have the following new coupons...


B2G1 Free – Kraft Salad Dressing, 16 oz, Target Coupon
B3G1 Free – Kraft Easy Mac Multipack, Target Coupon
B2G1 Free – Kraft All-Out Squeeze Mayo, Target Coupon
B3G1 Free – Nabisco Snack Crackers, Target Coupon
B3G1 Free – Oscar Mayer Lunchables, Target Coupon
B3G1 Free – Cool Whip,8 oz, Target Coupon

After some super quick research I see at least one really good deal here and when  I get a chance I will post more.

Buy 4 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat, $1.77


Use 2 $1.00/2 – Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat,
Use B3G1 Free – Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat, 7 oz

Final Price: $3.31, or $0.83 each, wyb 4

Here are a couple of target freebies I learned about today from a reader:

Bounty Basic Paper Towels (1-roll) – $0.99
Use $1/1 Bounty Basic 5/16 RP =Free after coupon

Herbal Essence Travel Size Products $0.97
Use $1/1 Herbal Essences Product 5/16 RP =Free after coupon

Tide Ultra Travel Size 97¢
Use $1 off Tide Detergent PG 5/02 (PG coupons rarely have size retrictions) =Free after coupon


Bic Stationary Products (Pens, White Out) $0.99-1.30 (price may vary)
Use $1/1 Bic Printable Coupon  =Free to $0.30 after coupon

Finish Quantumatic Detergent Dispenser System $5

Use $5 off Finish Quantumatic SS 4/11 =Free after coupon

0 comments:

Post a Comment