Saturday, July 31, 2010

$0.55/2 Yoplait Whips Cups coupon

The hubbie always says he would take yogurt to work with his lunch if and only it I could get them for free or stupid cheap.  Since I am not much of a dairy consumer yogurt falls off my radar frequently.  Recently I thought about doing the catalina deal at Kroger, but realized that was a lot of yogurt for the one person to eat so I moved on.  Then while tooling around on coupon blogs (my favorite past time lol) I found this at SavingABundle (love her blog as she is a local so when she finds unadvertised deals I know I can find them too!)  I felt the need to share!

"Print this high value coupon $0.55/2 Yoplait Whips Cups for some cheap yogurt! Kroger sells these for $0.60 a cup everyday, with coupon doubled you'll pay $0.10 for two cups."

I wonder if we expect to see these on sale soon?  Would be NICE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment