Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Walgreens Friends and Family deals

That 15% off offer from Walgreens is yielding quite a few good deals, I can't keep up. I am excited about this Huggies wipes deal because I prefer them.  No, for those of you who know me you are correct I don't have kiddos, but baby wipes are so much more.  I keep them in the truck, at my desk and around the house.  I use them to clean up in my craft room as well.  Wipes are very useful!
Huggies wipes tubs $2.99
Use 15% off walgreens discount
Use $2.50/3 Huggies Baby Wipes, 64 ct
PLUS use $1/1 Walgreens Aug Instant Value Coupon (will take off $3 this will be found in a booklet near the front of the store by the circulars)
Pay $2.13 for three tubs or $0.71 cents each!

Purell (8oz) $3.99
Use 15% off walgreens discount
Use $1/1 Purell Product, excludes trial size or $3/3 from 8/1/2010 SS Insert (exp 11/30/2010)
PLUS use $1/1 Walgreens Aug Instant Value Coupon
Pay $1.39 each after coupon and discount

Enfamil Enfagrow formula 24oz $18.99
Use 15% off walgreens discount
Use $5/1 Enfagrow
PLUS use $3/1 Walgreens Aug Instant Value Coupon
Pay $8.12 after coupons and discount

Head over here for even more deals, just take the 15% off for the additional savings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment