Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CVS shopping

I just got back from hitting up CVS and getting my free Sobe.  They had plenty of them so if you have not taken advantage of the BOGO sale with the BOGO coupons you need to start playing the game!  Here is the instand win game...Sobe Heads or Tails.  You can play daily and odds are you will win the coupons each day too.  Make sure after you print the first coupon that you hit the back button a few times so it will print a second one for you. 

I also got some good coupons from the magic coupon machine.  Have I told you how much I love that thing?  I know it is a crap shoot and you never know what you might get but that is the best part.  Some days nothing of interest and other days...well like today...you get some great stuff!  I scored a free $2 ECB (hey you wanna give me money I will take it!) and I got a $0.50 off 2 Dove candy bars, a $1 off 2 Caliber brand school supplies.  I also got a "today only" $1 off Charmin and a "today only" $1 off Duracell batteries.  If you plan on doing the spend $25 get free Bounty towels sale at CVS those two store coupons would help!

Happy CVSing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment