Monday, June 21, 2010

Rite Aid 6/20

I am a little behind on getting things posted...I had a busy weekend.  In fact so busy that I did not even get the newspaper...ooopppps!  So I had to use eBay to get my inserts, quite honestly you can save money doing that because our papers are $2 each and we get the Red Plum in the mail so only one insert in the paper this week.  The down side to useing eBay is you have to wait and if any deals for this week use coupons from this Sunday's paper you might miss out.  Nothing that I needed super fast so this worked for me.  Ok back to the task at hand, below are a couple of the things I found interesting at Rite Aid. The +UP program is new and is kinda a cross between CVS and Walgreen's programs...however last week at my Rite Aid they were not printing.  So if anyone else in our area notices that you might want to void your transaction.

Colgate Total or ProClinical Toothpaste $2.99

Get $2 +Up Reward
Use $1/1 Colgate Proclinical from 6/13 SS
or Use $1/1 Colgate Total from 6/6 SS
Final Price: Free

Motrin PM $3
Get $3 +Up Reward
Use $3/1 from 4/18 RP
Final Price: Free + $3 moneymaker!

Nivea Body Wash 8.4-16.9 oz $3.99
Use $3/1 from 5/2 RP (if men’s is included)
Final Price: .99  (who actually needs these after the awesome deal at Wag's last week?)

Gillette Fusion Proglide razor $9.99
Get $5 rebate
Use $4/1 coupon from 6/6 P&G
Final Price: .99
 
Finish Quantumatic 50% off ($11.99 in-store) $6 
Use $4 adperk coupon
and Use $3 printable coupon = FREE!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

That free toothpaste is fantastic. Everyone told me to be patient and these deals would come along...I guess so! I think I will be shopping more at Rite Aid now that they have the +Up that you can roll right away.

Post a Comment