Friday, May 14, 2010

Walgreen's Deals for week starting 5/16

I got my sneak peak Wag's ad in my inbox today.  I quickly scanned it for some specials that I thought were pretty interesting.

Spend $4.49 on Gillette or Old Spice Body wash and get back $4.50 in RR's
   I have been looking at those body wash coupons wondering if they would ever match up for a good deal
   and they have! 
B1G1 Gillette Body Wash 5-2 PG  (two free after RR's!)
Get Gillette Body Wash FREE wyb Gillette Anti-perspirant/deodorant (max value $4.99) 05-16 RP

$2/1 Gillette Odor Shield Anti-perspirant/deodorant 05-16 RP
$3/1 Gillette Clinical Antiperspirant/deodorant  05-16 RP
There are lots more Gillette and Oldspice coupons out there and I will try to update this later when I have more time to hunt.  I am so excited, it has been a little while since I have found a good deal on body wash that the hubbie actually likes!

Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick, 2.3 to 3.25oz B1G1 FREE (remember you can use two coupons here!)
I have a Q for a free Men's Speed Stick that I got from writing the manufacturer so 2 free for me!

Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant 1.8 to 4oz B1G1 FREE
$3/2 Right Guard printable
$1.50/1 Right Guard (no longer available and mine expires on the 16th)
 
Hellman's Mayo 22 oz or 30 oz 2/$5
I have a Q for $2 off that I got from writing the manufacturer ( if you have not done that before you really should!!!)
 
Last but not least one of my favorite filler items ever....Hyponex Potting Soil 8lb bag $0.99 cool!
 
I strongly recommend you check out WildforWags for all the deals and match ups, if she does not have them up yet I know she will soon.  I hope she finds some coupons I missed (especially on the mayo!).
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment