Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday Shopping

How did your Sunday shopping go?  Mine was not bad but not super exciting either.  We went to CVS which was a treat since it is not all that close to home and I tend to have ECB's close to expiration by the time I get there again.  So here is what I did

2 Gillette Body Washes $4 each get back $4 in ECB's limit 2
Used B1G1 Gillette Body Wash 5/2/2010 P&G Insert (exp 5/31/2010)
$4 money maker!!

Hellman's Mayo $2.99 (these were the 30 oz jars) spend $10 and get back $3 in ECB's
bought 4 for a total of $11.96
used 4 $0.75/1 coupons
total $8.96   Ok so I will not need mayo for a very long time and this was not the best deal I have seen, but it was good enough for me to act on AND several of my ECB's were money makers so I feel good about my score!

Fig Newtons small box on sale for $0.98
used $1 any Fig Newton (facebook printable, bot sure if it is still available)

2 bags of M&M's for $0.48 each (I only got these because once I used all my ECB's I was going to be giving CVS $0.53 and I am not a fan of doing that and as I walked into the store the hubbie said "I hope you can score more cheap M&M's" and I thought it was funny to take him the small bags.)

I used $13.49 in ECB's and had an out of pocket of $0.43 and my taxes.  Then I got back $11 in ECB's for my next visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment