Monday, May 24, 2010

Cheap Huggies Wipes!

The $2/2 Huggies wipes coupon has reset and the $3/1 Huggies Little Movers coupon has reset too!  I was in Kroger yesterday to check out the deals on the wipes (no we don't have kids, but everyone should keep wipes in the car, at work, craft rooms and anywhere else you can think of!)  The deal at Kroger was:
$1.99 on the tubs (on sale)
$5.99 on the large refills (on sale)
Spend $15 and get $3 in instant savings.
-Buy 2 Tubs and 2 refills

You end up paying $8.96 for all four,  I did not think this was a bad deal at all.  Now you ladies that have babies may know of better prices etc, I don't buy wipes all that often and I know we normally pay around $6 for a refill.  When I look at this deal I feel like I paid $4.48 per refill and got the tubs free.  Though the hubbie looked at me a little odd when he saw alllll those wipes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment