Sunday, May 9, 2010

CVS deal I discovered today

I don't go to CVS all that often, it is just too far from home to really make it worth it for me.  Well today we spent the day with my mom for Mother's Day and on the way home we pass CVS.  So I carried my coupons and prepared to score a couple of deals.  When I stopped at the magic coupon machine (which has not been working the last 2 times I went) a few interesting coupons printed. 

I got a $5 off $40 (which I used because I wanted a water pik and had a man. coupon, rebate and then this Q)

$1 off 2 CVS Hair Care items excluding trial size (drat! foiled again!)

$1 off any 2 CVS First Aid items

$2 off a $6 Gift bag, Wrap or Bows purchase

$3 off 2 M&M's...ok so this one is actually the point of the post, yeah I know it took long enough but you might have wanted to know what the kiosk was printing

So here is the fun deal that coupon made possible!

   M&M’s 9.9-14 oz. 2/$4
   Buy 3 M&M’s (12.6-14 oz) 2/$4 = $6
   Then use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon from the 5/2 RP
   and then the $3 off 2 CVS coupon from the fun magic coupon box

Final cost: $0.33 per bag...sweet!! (ok yeah literally and figuratively) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment