Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ban Deodorant printable coupon

Ok I sooooo don't need any more deodorant!!! Basically at this point I am only buying it if it is a money maker, but if your stockpile is getting low here is a coupon for $0.75 off Ban Deodorant that I just got in my inbox. This is not a new one, but felt it was worth posting again.

If Rite Aid still has the SCR deal going on this will make for some cheap deodorant. The deal was (I have not checked this out in a while as it was an unadvertised SCR to begin with) buy 4 Ban Deodorants and get back $10 in SCR. So here is a possible deal scenario:

Buy 4 Ban Powder Fresh Solid $3.49 each or $13.96
-4 of the $0.75/1 Ban Solid coupons (will need 2 computers to do this)= $10.96
Submit for the $10 SCR and your total for all 4 will be $0.96

0 comments:

Post a Comment