Monday, July 19, 2010

Walgreen's deals 7/18

This weekend was a little bizarre for me so I never got around to doing the matchups at any stores.  Oops!!  I spent more time arguing with AT&T than I did anything else, but that is another rant for another day, so I am delivering matchups from other blogs that I really like.  Make sure you check them out for more info and if you check my blog roll they are always there as well.  I don't know about you but lately I have not been excited about much and my shopping has slowed way down!  Luckily my stock pile rocks and I really don't have to shop (except yesterday I HAD to get tilet tissue because we were OUT!)  Here is Wag's and what I think are the best deals.  I plan on doing the Colgate and maybe Dr Scholls and Gillette deals.  I have some RR's I need to roll, but once I have those rolled I think I am done.  A special thanks to WildForWags for the match ups and enabling me to focus on other things this weekend.

Get $3.50 RR WYB Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste, 5.8oz $3.49
-$1/1 Colgate Total Advanced White, Enamel Strength, Advanced Clean, or Advanced Fresh only, 4.0oz+ – 07-11-10 SS
-$.75/1 Colgate Total PRINT
= MONEY MAKER!

Get $3 RR WYB Celsius Green Tea $4.99
-$3/1 Celsius, Any 4-Pack- 04-25-10 SS or 05-23-10 SS
- $2/1 Celsius 4pk HERE
= MONEY MAKER or FREE!

Get $5 RR WYB $10+ Participating Dr. Scholl’s Products
(Dr. Scholl’s for Her Comfort, Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel pictured)
-$2/1 Dr. Scholl’s for Her Insert PRINT
-$2/1 Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Inserts PRINT
-$5 off Dr. Scholl’s Rough Skin Eraser Cream 3oz, Massaging Gel, Hidden Arch Support Pair, Blister Defense Stick, .3oz (5358) Wags July Coupon Book
=*FREE FOR MASSAGING GEL INSERTS...MONEY MAKER for the Hidden Arch Supports

Chex Mix 5.5 oz. or 8.75 oz., Kettle Chips 5 oz., 2/$3
-$.55/1 Chex Mix, any 4.5 oz+, or Chex 100 Calorie Snacks PRINT or PRINT
-$.50/2 Chex Mix, any 4.5 oz+, or Chex 100 Calorie Snacks – 06-13-10 SS
-$1/1 Kettle brand potato chips, 5 oz or larger – 06-13-10 SS
-$1/1 Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips, Any – Susan G. Komen Everyday Book
= AS LOW AS $.50 EACH!

3 pack Act II Mini Bags Popcorn, $1
-$.40/1 Act II Microwave Popcorn, Any 3-Pack Or Larger, any variety – 06-20-10 SS
= $.60 EACH!

Hamburger Helper 5.8 oz., $.99
-$1/3 ; $.75/3 Betty Crocker Hamburger, Tuna, or Chicken Helper, Any – 05-30-10 GM
= AS LOW AS $.66 EACH!

Dawn Dish Liquid 10.3 oz., $.99 (w/in ad Q)
-$.20/1; $.25/1 Dawn, any one, any size – 07-04-10 or 06-06-10 PG
= AS LOW AS $.74 EACH!

Kleenex 78 or 110 pack, $.99
-$.50/3 Kleenex Facial Tissues, Any (3) Or (1) Bundle Pk PRINT or PRINT
-$.50/3 Kleenex Facial Tissues, Any (3) Or (1) Bundle Pk – 07-11-10 SS
=$.82 EACH!

Get $5 RR WYB Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual or Power Razor $9.89
-$2/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor 07-04-10 PG
-$4/1 Gillette Fusion Razor, any – 06-06-10 PG
= AS LOW AS $.89 EACH!

There are a few of the interesting ones.  If you want to see the full ad with an awesome match up head over to WildforWags!  She really rocks and is totally the authority on all things Walgreen's.  She must have a great store near her because she is able to "test" some of the matchups.  I on the other had have the worst cashiers at the worst stores.  I have issues if the RR does not print and I want to return the sale it just does not go well.  You should have seen me last week waiting on them to get paper in the machine.  The girl actually asked me if I really wanted the RR.  Well let me think, do I really want $5??  Hmmm...YES!!!  UGH

0 comments:

Post a Comment