Friday, July 23, 2010

CVS deals week of 7/25

Sales are so boring right now.  Here are a couple of the CVS deals that are kinda good.  Nothing to write home about, but you can see that the back to school sales are starting.  If you are looking for a new binder for coupons or need them for the kiddos you might want to head to CVS and look.  I love my binder, I just wish it was "cute".  Maybe this weekend it is time to use my craft supplies on it. LOL

Receive $10 in ECB WYB one (1) Pampers Baby Dry, Swaddlers or Cruisers ($21.99) Limit one (1)
Pampers Diapers or Pants $1.50 coupon 7/4 P&G
Pampers Cruisers, Swaddlers Sensitive or Extra Protection Diapers $2 coupon7/4 P&G

Receive $7.99 in ECB WYB one (1) Photobook ($7.99) Limit one (1)
Receive $5 in ECB WYB $15 worth of Five Star Notebooks or Binders Limit two (2)
Receive $4.99 in ECB WYB one (1) U by Kotex ($4.99) Limit one (1)
$1 printable

Yeah, that was all I thought was decent.  I told you it was boring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment