Thursday, June 10, 2010

Free Science Diet dog treats at Petsmart!

Head over to Petsmart and you can score FREE 14.1 oz packages of Science Diet dog treats! They are on sale for 2 for $4.99 (when purchased with a Pet Perks card) thru June 21st. Usethe $3/1 coupon from here to score FREE dog treats.  This is a bricks coupon so make sure you hit the back button a couple of times to print a second one. I am curious if they will allow for the overage, I plan on going Saturday morning to get some things for our furry and feathered children so I will hope for the overage!  They recently mailed me a $5 off coupon as well...keep em coming!  My dog is pretty picky about treats, so I might skip opening them and instead drop them off at the Humane Society, I did the same with some canned food I got for free recently.   It is nice to use couponing as a way to contribute to charity, I know I still had to pay tax on the items...but really that was almost nothing and more than likely I had overage somewhere that helped cover that!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment