Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bunch o Freebies anddddd make a little money shopping at Rite Aid this week

Ok I am going to be honest, I have not beeing feeling groovy today and just have not been up to doing any matchups...I know, I know that is a bad habit to fall into but hey today is just not a day for me to be staring at the computer reading flyers and searching for coupons.  I did however check out one of my favorite bloggers (her stories make me giggle) and noticed Rite Aid was looking kinda interesting this week.  Nice to see because the last couple of weeks have been mighty blah for me.  This is from her post but I wanted to share.  She has WAY more matched up so you may want to check out CouponsDealsandMore for the full matchup.

Blink $7.99 – $7.99 SCR – $2 manufacturer coupon (from the 5/16/10 RP insert) = FREE!
(actually make $2)
Carefree Pantiliners 99¢ – $1 manufacturer coupon (from the 4/25/10 SS insert) = FREE!
Reach/Listerine $3.99 – $3 SCR – $1 manufacturer coupon (from the 5/16/10 RP insert) = FREE!
• Listerine, 500 mL
• Reach Value Pack Manual Toothbrushes, 2 ct.
• Reach Ultra Clean Dental Floss, 30 yds.
Old Spice Red Zone Bodywash is 2 for $7-BOGO insert coupon = $3.50 then earn $4 +UP Reward Money Maker  (+UP Rewards are new to Rite Aid, but are basically like ECB's and RR's)
Pampers Wipes (60-77ct) $2.49 – $2 manufacturer coupon (from the 6/6/10 P&G insert) = 49¢
Gillette Fusion ProGlide $9.99 – $5 SCR – $4 manufacturer coupon (from the 6/6/10 P&G insert) = 99¢
Sea Breeze $4.99 – $3 SCR – $1 manufacturer coupon (from the 6/6/10 SS insert) = 99¢
Gillette Fusion ProSeries Skin Care (1.7-5.1 oz) $5.99 – $2 SCR – $2 manufacturer coupon (from the 6/6/10 P&G insert) = $1.99


Here is a deal idea she has posted, I have not planned mine yet because I know I want the body wash so I can donate to the flood victims. 
Purchase:
(1) Blink $7.99
(1) Reach/Listerine $3.99
(1) Sea Breeze $4.99
(4) Carefree Pantiliners 99¢
= $20.57
- $5/$20 RA coupon
= $15.57
- $7.96 manufacturer coupons
= $7.61
- $13.99 SCR
= $6.38 PROFIT!

Ok so sorry I have not done machups today, but at a glance this is going to be a slower week at least in my opinon.  I promise to get more posted soon, in the meantime there are 2 inserts in the paper tomorrow.  This is a P&G week so I will be getting at least 4 papers, maybe 5 but only because I have oodles of Walgreen's RRs that I need to use that are $2.50 each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment