Monday, May 10, 2010

Giving credit where credit is due!

A few days ago I had posted about my success recieving coupons after sending emails to companies and I mentioned that I had seen a list somewhere out in blogger land and could not for the life of me remember where I had seen it.  Today thanks to another post by this same blogger I figured out where I had seen the list and I absolutely want to give her credit.  This took a good bit of time for her to put together and paid off for me and her other readers as well.  So if you want to see her list head over to Saving A Bundle and check it out.  While you are there you should subscribe to her site.  She has a great blog that I really like to read...honestly I can't beleive I did not know it was her and I feel terrible for not remembering and linking back.  She is a fellow mid-southerner so she has posts that are most relevant to our area.  Check her out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment