Monday, May 3, 2010

Free Stouffers dinner at Walgreen's


I don't know how I missed this he first time I looked at the ad, maybe it is because I have already used my coupons. I am passing it on in case you still have the coupon or have not printed them yet...if you become a fan of Stouffers on Facebook you can print a coupon for $2.50 off (don't forget to hit the back button a couple of times so it will print a 2nd coupon). Walgreen's has Stouffers on sales 2 for $5 plus you get back $1 RR wyb 2. That means with 2 coupons you can get both free and have $1 that helps cover the tax!!!

Stouffers 2/$5 plus $1 RR wyb 2
$2.50 Coupon -Easy Express
=FREE + $1 money maker! (seriously I love when a store pays me to shop!)

OR

$1.50 Coupon – Toasted subs
= $0.50 each after RR

0 comments:

Post a Comment