Sunday, April 11, 2010

How about almost 12 lbs of boneless chicken breasts for $16.44 after taxes?


I took my Piggly Wiggly ad to Target today for price matching. I got 5 bags of the Tyson boneless, skinless chicken breast for the sale price of $3.98 (would have been $9.99!!!) I then used 5 $1 off any Tyson chicken product coupons so after tax I speant $16.44. A whopping $1.46 a pound AFTER taxes!!! I am so excited, I used Target GC's that were money makers from the SOBE deal that was going on a couple of weeks ago and got all my chicken for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! These are the moments that I am glad I stick out the couponing process and I know it really is worth it! Just think, that would have been over $50 after taxes for someone who does not coupon and watch sales....unreal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment