Thursday, April 8, 2010

Great Deal on Tyson Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts at Piggly Wiggly


Starting tomorrow, Friday April 9th for a three day meat sale Piggly Wiggly has a great price on boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders!!! If you don't have a Piggly Wiggly near you take the ad to Wal-Mart for price matching. Snatch up a couple of bags if you have the freezer space, this works out to be like $1.60 a pound. I have some Tyson bagged chicken coupons that I got of ebay for a dollar off, so this is a really sweet deal for me. I plan on getting several bags, I love boneless, skinless chicken breasts because they cook so fast. They are perfect for a quick dinner on a work day. I wonder what the hubbie will think if I get 6 bags...I have 6 coupons...hmmm I bet he would never notice. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment