Monday, April 5, 2010

For my DON sisters



Ok ladies, here are a couple of simple deals that you might want to grab. Since I have gotten my stockpile almost built up I am ready to start couponing for the hospital requests. I am excited to be able to start contributing again even though it will not be monetarily but this is what I can do for now. If I can keep this up maybe the hubbie and I will bounce back from the layoffs and we can do even more.

Walgreens and free tooth brushes
This week (starting 4/4) Oral B Cross Action Pro-Health Toothbrushes will be
3/$9 with a $3 Register Reward when you buy 3. There’s a $2 off 1 tooth brush
in Sunday's P&G insert!

So if you have 3 coupons that means free toothbrushes. Ask your neighbors and our fellow members so you can pool the coupons and snag this great deal. Remember Register Rewards expire so make sure you use them the next time you visit the store or this won't be free.

Rite Aid
Rite Aid takes a little more effort but you can get freebies here too (we really
need to have a little class on couponing) but here is a simple deal and short
explination of how to achieve it.

Single Check Rebate Deals
Crest Toothpaste (4 oz., 5.8-6.2 oz.) or Pro Health (4.2 oz.), $2.29
Get $1.50 Single Check Rebate (you must register Here )
use the $1.50 off 1 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, found in the Red Plum insert on
3/21/10

Do this transaction and it will actually make you $0.71 after coupons and Single Check Rebate!

CVS has some good deals, but nothing all that exciting in toiletries for our purposes, unless you want to buy disposable razors and you can't do this until 4/9

Schick Hydro Razor, $8.97 (available 4/9)
Get $6 Extra Care Bucks (you will have to register for a card when you are in
the store to earn this)
Use the $3 off 1 Schick Disposable Razor package, found in the Smart Source
insert on 03/21/10
FREE after coupon and Extra Care Bucks!

Extra Care Bucks (ECB's) are similar to Register Rewards at Walgreen's they are used as cash on your next purchas, they have expiration date so stay organized and don't let them expire!!


I would love to have a little "class" after a meeting on day to help everyone embrace couponing and see how you can cut a lot of money on your everyday grocery shopping and how we can get some great stuff for the hospitals. How cool would it be to send a box full of toothpaste, tooth brushes, deoderant, body washes and shampoos all full sized and perfect for the families that are there with their kiddos.

If you are not interested in watching the deals with me and running to the stores I would really appreciate if you brought me your coupon inserts. I can then use them to get these items for the hospitals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly,
I love the idea and think it would be great to have a "class" on this. Let's see if we can work this up.

Holly said...

Works for me, see who is interested and we can plan something. To really do it right I will need some time...if I rush then it might not be too clear.

Post a Comment