Monday, April 12, 2010

Aquafresh Coupons


Ok so I have this thing about toothpaste coupons, I don't know what it is, but I always print them! It was one of the first things that I realized that I should never be paying for and I guess I still love to score a good deal on toothpaste. So to my knowledge these are not matching up with any sales...yet, but you know they will it's just a matter of time. Print them now, or wait a few days, whatever floats your boat. I printed one so I remember I have them, and bookmarked the page for deal time. If you already have a good stash of toothpaste and these link up with a deal soon so you can get them free consider donating them. I personally have decided to use couponing as a way to give back and am excited to start stockpiling for a cause. I am an avid supporter of the Shrine Hospitals for Children and they are always in need of toiletry items for the parents that are staying while their children are getting treatment.

Coupons here

0 comments:

Post a Comment